Last year, members of BNI passed millions of referrals that generated billions of dollars of business for each other. Belonging to BNI is like having dozens of salespeople representing your business, and in return you represent their businesses.
The guiding philosophy of the organization is based on the idea of Givers Gain®: By giving business to others, you will get business in return.
Info About BNI
- Weekly meetings last for 90 minutes. Members need to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
- Only one person from each professional specialty is accepted into a chapter of BNI.
- All participants must represent their primary occupation.
- Attendance is critical. If you cannot attend a meeting, you may send a substitute.
There is an initial application fee, annual membership dues, and chapters may have a venue fee. Please see the chapter Secretary/Treasurer for exact information. When you apply to participate in BNI your application will be reviewed by the chapter's Membership Committee and you will be notified of the status before the next meeting.
- Increase exposure to many other business professionals
- Substantially increase your business through referrals
- Learn to effectively talk about your business
- Sharpen your presentation skills
- Participate in up to 52 networking meetings per year
- New Member Packet: Business card book, name badge holder, orientation CD, BNI pin
- SuccessNet newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking, and business
- Member Success Program workshop
- Advanced Education Series workshops
- Leadership Team Training classes
- Participate in business tradeshows
- Participate in local conferences
- And much, much more!
On Focused Meetings
An agenda means the difference between a chaotic meeting (where nothing gets done) and one that is focused on accomplishing a specific goal. BNI meetings are structured, systematic and focused.
Attend a meeting and see how BNI can help you focus your marketing strategy to build a strong word-of-mouth based network.
On Your Competition
In a strong contact or hard contact organization such as BNI, only one person is allowed to join per profession. Once you are accepted as a member, your competition is not allowed to belong!